Tuesday, March 2, 2010

lie to me....I dare ya

One of my secret dreams is becoming a Body Language Expert. I know...most of you are..."a whaaaa?" I am in love with the show Lie to Me. Have you seen it? It's amazing. Tim Roth plays Dr. Cal Lightman, the world's leading deception expert. If you lie to Lightman, he'll see it in your face and your posture, or hear it in your voice. It's GREAT. Mark and I have been loyal fans since it first aired. He knows that when we sit down to watch it, I will immediately say- "I can do this- I can totally do this, I know when people lie and I CAN read body language." To which he replies very monotonically, "Yes...I know you can." I'm sure in his mind he chalks it up to one of my crazy ideas, like my so-called "Internal GPS", that I claim to have. We can't wait for it's return in late April, but until then I will just have to keep practicing my craft. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment