The latest picturoos~
Friday, July 30, 2010
Fewer and fewer
my blog posts have become. Summer is a busy time for us, and although we have been home from vacation for 2 weeks now, I'm still drained. I am slowly catching up to my pre-KS routine. We "vacation" to KS (did I really just write that?!?) every summer for at least a month. The kids enjoy spending time with the family, and we just relax. We had many happenings this summer which include birthday parties, ice cream dates with cousins, movies, 4th of July, Cole's first B-day, boating, cliff jumping, tea parties, Mexican Train, surfing, pool time, river walking, and bike riding. Mark and I also had an overnight trip to KC kid-free which was so much fun! We had a fabulous time and can't wait to go home for Christmas!
The latest picturoos~






The latest picturoos~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment