A plastic Buzz Lightyear flies past my head and as I turn to gripe at Max...I hear in a sweet little voice~
"MOM! Did you seeeee Buzz flied by hims self!"
All I could do was smile and say "Yes I did!"
Adelle and I are laying in bed she climbs over me to get down...I yell in pain as she crushes my leg. "Adelle," I say.. "You have the BONIEST butt ever!" She replies- "MOM! You don't!
Nice.
And as the kids are playing downstairs, I hear Adelle and Ethan playing house-All I could do was smile and say "Yes I did!"
Adelle and I are laying in bed she climbs over me to get down...I yell in pain as she crushes my leg. "Adelle," I say.. "You have the BONIEST butt ever!" She replies- "MOM! You don't!
Nice.
Adelle- "Don't give the baby anything sticky tonight, I'll be back later."
Ethan- "Well, I planned to give him peaches for dinner."
Adelle- "Fine then, you're giving him a bath tonight."
Ethan- "Yes Dear."
Then a little later-
Adelle- "Maybe we can go shopping this weekend."
Ethan- "No, I have to go to Afghanistan tomorrow."
Adelle- "Oh, what a shame."
This one makes me smile the most.
Hilarious!
ReplyDelete